You Mean the World Mothers Day Wood Card
You want mom to know how much she means to you.
Sometimes life wants us to pause and reflect on the people who has contributed so much to our lives. To the outside world, she may seem like an ordinary woman but in your world, mom is your best friend, role model, counselor and so much more. She means the world to you. So, give mom a lasting, memorable gift this Mother's Day. You can also add your special personalized message for mom on the back of this beautiful wood card - making it uniquely mom's.
*Also makes a memorable gift for your Mother’s birthday, too.
* Sentiment laser engraved onto 100% real Alder wood.
* High quality, certified sustainable wood sourced from U.S.A. forests, not contributing to deforestation and habitat degradation.
* Engraved by store owner located in the U.S. You are playing a special role in helping small U.S. businesses.
- Dimensions: 6" x 4" (W x H)
- Thickness: 1/8"
- Card Type: flat wood card
- Front: "To the World You Are a Mother But to Me You Mean the World"
- Reverse Side: <blank, no sentiment>
- Contents: 1 wooden card with lined Kraft envelope
- Packaging: Packaged to protect from damage.
Designed by Indigo Ember (formerly Tri~Elegance).
Note: This card is created using real wood. The wood grains can vary, making each card unique.
Mailing ~ Mailing wooden cards require care with its packaging. To protect the product while in transit to its destination, please mail using a rigid envelope and padded mailer combination.
Estimated to ship between 3 to 6 business days.